Role Playing House

Welcome to the House Of RP'ing. Please have fun and be polite...or we will Find You
Signed Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Role Playing House

Welcome to the House Of RP'ing. Please have fun and be polite...or we will Find You
Signed Administration Team

Role Playing House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to RP'ing

Gantz manga Discussion

Twotails
    Twotails
    Furry Overlord
    Furry Overlord

Statues
    Energy:
    Gantz manga Discussion  Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Gantz manga Discussion  Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
    Health&Stamina:
    Gantz manga Discussion  Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Gantz manga Discussion  Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
    Race:: Archer

Gantz manga Discussion  Empty Gantz manga Discussion

Post  Twotails Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:19 pm

Gantz tells the story of a teenager named Kei Kurono who dies in a train accident and becomes part of a semi-posthumous "game" in which he and several other recently deceased people are forced to hunt down and kill aliens. The missions in which they embark upon are often dangerous. Many die--again--on each mission, but they are replaced by others in the same manner as Kei Kurono's appearance. [from en.wikipedia.com]

This is one of my fav. mangas of all time, i hope you guys like this manga too and are willing to talk with me and other members about old and upcoming chapters. iI highly recommend this manga cause its plot is awesome and twist and turns at every corner

Gantz manga Discussion  27283-gantz_v01c01p000a_super

Last edited by Twotails on Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:23 pm